We carry a wide range of concreting equipment ranging from laser screeds, powerfloats to saw cutting equipment. We class ourselves as one of the most versatile internal concrete flooring contractors in the market place, carrying out a wide variety of concrete floor slab installations.
- Traditional mesh reinforced concrete floor slabs
- Steel fibre and polypropylene fibre reinforced concrete floors
- Mezzanine concrete floor slabs
- Overlay slabs
- Laser screed applications
- Innovative design methodology
- Dry shake surface hardeners (see our dry shake section)
We pride ourselves on tendering, designing and building the best solution for the job rather than the cheapest. Our expertise in concrete installations allows us to offer the right design technology for each specific job. Discussion at the early stages of a project is always the key to its success.
We are capable of achieving extremely accurate flatness tolerances using flood pour methods and utilising our SXP – D laser screed concrete levelling & compacting machine in conjunction with our highly skilled and experienced labour force. Tolerances of FM3, FM2 and FM2 special as per TR34 third edition have been carried out by us on numerous occasions. For further details on what type of flatness tolerance you require please see below-
- Wide aisle warehousing using reach trucks where potential stacking or racking height up to 8m.
- Retail warehouses, cash and carry units
- Manufacturing facilities
- Wide aisle warehousing using reach trucks where potential stacking or racking height is greater than 8m.
- Free movement areas and transfer areas.
- Floor tolerance for possible conversion to higher classification.
Our internal concrete floors range from ground bearing floor slabs to suspended floors to concrete overlays on existing floors and concreting to metal decking. Using our laser screeds we are able to screed flat and vibrate smooth the concrete in one pass, thus minimising time and maximising the volume output per day.
To enquire further about our internal concrete flooring service please call 01430 436596 or complete our enquiry form here
We can also apply various different colours to the surface of the concrete. Find out more on our Dry shake coloured concrete floor toppings page